Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Swamp Monster

This is the Swamp Monster, the third one of these I did.  This one's hanging in the room of a college art student.  This is the first one that I added my signature below the original artist's.  A close examination of the Sea Serpent reveals that the only signature is mine.  I feel better if the original artist has signed his or her landscape - that way it doesn't look (as much) like I'm taking credit for another person's work.


At least I think it was the third.  The second, I believe, was a painting of some deer in a wintery woods.  With Bigfoot coming at them through the trees.  I don't think I have a digital copy of this image, but I'll see if I can track it down and get a photo up.  It's at another friend's house.  I think.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get a digital copy of this image? I'm interested in buying a print.

    ReplyDelete